Maple worksheets on integration
Basic calculus topics:
The following Maple worksheets can be downloaded.
They are all compatible with Classic Worksheet Maple 10.
Indefinite integrals - integ.mws
- The idea of integration.
- Rules for integration.
- Summary of standard integrals.
- Setting up a Maple procedure to perform basic integration.
- The Maple integration procedure: int.
Integration and area - defint.mws
- Antiderivatives, area and the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- Examples of calculating areas under graphs.
The definite integral as a limit of a sum - defint2.mws
- Approximating areas under graphs by sums of areas of rectangles.
- Area elements and an explanation of the integral notation .. Riemann sums.
- Definite integrals of functions which may have negative values over the interval of integration
The definite integral as a limit of a sum - riemann.mws
- Summation formulas
- Integration using Riemann sums
A procedure for illustrating antiderivatives as area functions - areaplot.mws
- Graphs of antiderivatives as area functions.
- A procedure for plotting the area functions: areaplot.
The area between two graphs - defint3.mws
- Calculating the area of a region between two graphs .. a special case.
- Examples of calculating the area of a region between two graphs.
- Calculating the area of a region between two graphs .. general case.
- More examples.
A procedure for illustrating the area between two graphs - areabtwn.mws
- A procedure for plotting the area enclosed between two graphs: areabetween.
- Sheering animation for area between graphs.
- Examples of calculating the area between two graphs.
Calculus procedures - calculus.zip
Top of page